The Miami Student staff's Thanksgivings: A photo story

The Miami Student's editorial staff celebrated Thanksgiving feasts for the ages over this past Thanksgiving break.

Photo by Cosette Gunter | The Miami Student
The Miami Student staff contributed their culinary skills to a Friendsgiving event before Thanksgiving break, bringing everything from green bean casserole to Pancit Canton.
The Miami Student’s Friendsgiving event boasted a plentiful desserts table, which included a Friendsgiving-themed cake, two pumpkin pies and, for some reason, macaroni and cheese.
Photo by Ames Radwan | The Miami Student
At The Miami Student’s Friendsgiving event, Food editor Ames Radwan built a mostly monochrome plate full of chicken-fried mushrooms, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole with fried onions.
Photo by Macey Chamberlin | The Miami Student
Design editor Macey Chamberlin decided to “BeReal” at her family’s Thanksgiving event, portraying happy family members as well as plates loaded with turkey and corn.
Photo by Patrick Sullivan | The Miami Student
The Thanksgiving table of Humor editor Patrick Sullivan boasted a snackier feel, with chips, popcorn, berries and cookies.
Photo by Danielle Ankeney | The Miami Student
Asst. Opinion editor Devin Ankeney’s Thanksgiving feast included cheddar bay biscuits, cheesy potatoes and ham.
Editor-in-Chief Cosette Gunter’s Thanksgiving table was decorated to match the season and was in no danger of running out of dinner rolls.
The Thanksgiving plate of Editor-in-Chief Cosette Gunter was the picture of a quintessential Thanksgiving meal, complete with turkey, mashed and sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and macaroni and cheese.