Shr-Hua Moore

Shr-Hua Moore is a sophomore and a townie from Oxford, Ohio, majoring in English literature and political science. 

He joined TMS the first semester of his freshman year looking for a way to write. He’s written an article for the paper more or less weekly ever since. 

He was happily surprised to be picked for the editorial staff this semester as an Asst. Campus & Community Editor. He enjoys writing about social justice issues on campus as well as any businesses or people that warrant stories about them. 

When he’s not writing articles, he’s usually playing a decent amount of video games and way too much chess. 

Some of his favorite memories at Miami so far are the nightly walks he’s taken with friends and the remarkable amount of buildings unlocked after 2 a.m. 

He’s probably going to law school after college, but there are still three years for that to get decided.

Haunted Miami: Myths and mysteries

The following is by no means a collection of every spooky incident on campus, but it will give a brief summary of some of the most disturbing disappearances and foreboding figures in Miami’s history.

Miami University President Greg Crawford helps cut the ceremonial ribbon inside Peabody Hall on Thursday, Aug. 26, symbolizing the beginning of Miami's new Honors College.

Crawford cuts ribbon on new Honors College

The Honors College is a program meant to give extra resources to high-achieving students during their time at Miami. Replacing the Honors Program, the Honors College aims to help students within the program succeed through grant money, enhanced research opportunities and honors-only classes.

Trending