Bold predictions for the most dramatic ‘Bachelor’ finale yet

From last season’s Bachelorette Hannah Brown’s return and Champagne-gate to contestant Madison Prewett’s ultimatum, Peter Weber’s season of “The Bachelor” has been full of controversy, drama and tears. 

Every season, Chris Harrison announces that this season of the Bachelor franchise will be the “most dramatic season yet.” 

And now, looking back at Weber’s journey as the bachelor, Harrison wasn’t lying. If there is one word to describe this season, it’s “dramatic,” as there was some sort of mishap between the women in every single episode. 

We’ve made it to the finale, or “the final rose.” But unlike any other finale, the results are only rumored and speculated. Online blogger Reality Steve is known for posting spoilers for the show, but he admitted that he doesn’t know the results of Weber’s season, hence why he only spoiled who the top two women were going to be. 

With that being said, here are some bold predictions for Weber’s Bachelor finale: 

Hannah Brown makes another appearance

Weber’s relationship with the previous Bachelorette made a name in Bachelor Nation when some truth unfolded. The windmill story has been the ongoing joke in Bachelor Nation since Brown revealed some surprising information about her and Weber’s experience in the fantasy suite. 

Brown made an unexpected appearance in the first two episodes of Weber’s season. She was first seen getting out of the limo during introductions, but she only came back to give Weber his wings, a pin Weber gave to Brown during the first episode of her season of the Bachelorette. 

She made her second appearance when Weber asked her to help out with a group date. As a result, Brown had a small breakdown. Weber found her afterward and they tried to talk things through, while keeping the situation less awkward for the group of women on the date. 

This talk ended in a cliffhanger and continued on through a part of the second episode. Weber invited Brown to join his season, offering her a second chance, but she ultimately declined the offer and went home.

The preview for the finale puts Weber in a cloud of confusion. Reality Steve and fans say that Brown won’t come back, but I feel like she could come back to stir some feelings within Weber and drama between the final two women. 

Weber gets someone pregnant

With the windmill story and his fantasy suite decisions, it is evident that Weber is comfortable with getting intimate.

The fantasy suites are not only the “sacred place” to get intimate on the show, but it is also a time where the bachelor or bachelorette and the contestant can get some alone time without any cameras. 

The tradition was “what happens in the fantasy suite, stays in the fantasy suite,” but slowly, more contestants have spoken about that private information in interviews and live shows such as “Women/Men Tell All” and “After the Final Rose.” 

It’s not super likely Weber gets someone pregnant —but I said these were bold predictions —so it’s a possibility. 

Finale previews have shown that Harrison comes up to Weber and says that there’s “something he needs to know” and the news is something that “they all just found out about.” This seems to be the driving force that puts Weber in a funk. 

Weber won’t decide in recorded finale, but will reveal his choice, live, in the “After the Final Rose”

When the “Bachelor” franchise began, the ideal process was a bachelor or bachelorette dating a number of contestants, and eliminating contestants in each episode until he or she gets to one person in the finale. That final contestant ends up engaged to the bachelor or bachelorette. 

But through 24 seasons of “The Bachelor” and 15 seasons of “The Bachelorette,” the endings of the show have been different. 

For example, in season 22 of “The Bachelor,” Arie Luyendyk Jr. proposed to Becca Kufrin in the finale. He then began to realize he chose the wrong contestant, so he broke off his engagement with Kufrin and proposed to Lauren Burnham, the runner up. 

In season 23 of “The Bachelor,” Colton Underwood ultimately chose Cassie Randolph in the end, but the two decided to not get engaged quite yet and continued to pursue a relationship outside of the show. 

This has been the most-anticipated finale prediction from Reality Steve and fans, as crazy twists and turns have become a tradition in Bachelor Nation. 

The two-part finale of Weber’s journey on “The Bachelor” is expected to air on ABC at 8 p.m. on March 9 and 10.

@lilyfreiberg 

freibell@miamioh.edu