Breaking the Seal

At 1:40 a.m. on Thursday, officers standing in front of the Oxford Police Station observed a male urinating across the street from them in the alleyway. There was also a second male standing next to the first as a lookout. When the officers approached the males, the one who was not urinating placed an unknown object on the ground. When the officers were speaking to the males, the one who was urinating kept his hand inside his sweatshirt pocket as if he was concealing something. When the officers asked him what was in the pocket, the male produced a 25 oz can of Natural Light. The object the second male placed on the ground was also discovered to be a 25 oz can of Natural Light. The urinating male was cited for Disorderly Conduct and Open Container, and during booking was discovered to have outstanding warrants from Hamilton. He was transported to Hamilton and handed over to the Hamilton Police. The second male was cited for Open Container and released.

Family Feud

At 11:19 p.m. on Monday, an officer was flagged down by a male in front of TJ Maxx and the male informed the officer that there was a fight occurring in the parking lot of the Speedway gas station on the same road. When the officer arrived at the gas station there was no fight to be found, but the officer observed a male searching the ground around his truck in the parking lot. When the officer asked the male if he had been in a fight, he said that it was nothing and that he had been arguing with his mother's boyfriend. The male then said he was going inside of the gas station to find his friend. While the male was inside, the officer ran his information and found that the male had a suspended license. The officer observed the male leave the gas station by himself, get into the truck and cross the street into the parking lot of Circle K gas station with his lights off. The officer then proceeded to pull over the male, who exited the truck acting as if he did not see the officer. When the officer asked the male to stop he replied "Come on, don't do this." The officer noticed an odor of alcoholic beverage coming from the male and asked him to perform several field sobriety tests, to which the male agreed. The male then proceeded to fail the tests and refused to cooperate. The male was arrested and the vehicle was impounded. He was charged with Driving Under the Influence and Obstructing Official Business.