Sports - Track and Field
Red and white dominate home meet
A home-field advantage was in full effect as Miami University’s Track and Field teams hosted the 28th annual Miami Invitational Friday and Saturday.
Protecting the integrity and future of Miami athletics
The Rieger Report
Miami University athletics is at a crossroads. As institutional athletic spending nationally has grown, Miami’s athletic spending has increased marginally while the Mid-American Conference’s (MAC) spending has remained in the bottom tier of all Division I conferences.
’Hawks host Miami Invite
Miami University will be hosting the Miami Invitational track and field meet Friday and Saturday. Both the men’s and women’s teams will be competing.
RedHawks solid performance takes second in Cincinnati meet
The Miami University men’s and women’s track and field teams did not have to travel very far for the Oliver Nikoloff Invitational, held in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Weather slowing RedHawks’ training
The Miami University men’s and women’s track and field teams will not have to travel very far for its meets this Friday and Saturday, as it will compete in the Oliver Nikoloff Invitational in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Miami satsfied with opening meet results
Both Miami University Track and Field teams headed to Vanderbilt University for its first competitive outdoor track meets of the year Friday and Saturday at the Vanderbilt Black and Gold Invitational.
Miami races toward warmer weather
Ohio winters can be unpredictable often times and both the men’s and women’s track and field teams at Miami University are well aware of this.
Red and White tune up in Black and Gold meet
Nine members of Miami University’s women’s track and field team travelled to Orlando, Fla. to train and compete before its outdoor season gets underway.
MU finishes indoor season
The Miami University Women’s Track and Field team closed its indoor track season in Ypsilanti, Mich. Friday and Saturday while competing in the Mid-American Conference Championships.
’Hawks run faster, jump higher in opening meet
Both the Miami University men’s and women’s track and field teams were in action Friday at indoor track meets.
- Rebelution singer digs diversity, free music and coming to Oxford
- The Browns are coming to town
- 3D Jurassic Park to be roaring success
- Stage Left tests spelling skills
- Brick Street to play out the year with concerts of different genres
- Theater frat shows everyone can benefit from a dose of therapy
- “Asian Starbucks” celebrates opening
- A$AP Rocky surfs Brick Street crowd
- The 'Comeback City’ of Cleveland deserves the comeback kid
- ’Hawks prepare for postseason push
- Miami to host second home meet of season
- Red and White ready for MAC battles against Michigan teams
- RedHawks split home and home with Dayton
- Eagles sweep RedHawks
- The greatest trip of my life: The Final Four
- Miami drops two in Nuxhall Classic
- RedHawks ready for road stand against WMU and Bowling Green
- ’Hawks move into tie for first with pair of victories