Sports - Men's Basketball
MU advances in MAC tourney
For the second straight year, the RedHawks are packing their bags for Cleveland.
RedHawks host Flashes in MAC first round game
The Miami University men’s basketball team (12-18, 8-10 MAC) hosts Kent State (16-15, 7-11 MAC) in the Mid-American Conference Tournament first round Monday. Opening tip is scheduled for 7 p.m.
RedHawks take down Bobcats
The Miami University women’s basketball team ended an eight game skid Saturday as it won its final Mid-American Conference game, taking down arch-rival Ohio University 68-63.
’Hawks fall to Bobcats in Battle of Bricks
The Miami University men’s basketball team (12-17, 8-10 MAC) fell to its rival Ohio University (21-10, 11-7 MAC) 82-76 in an epic overtime battle Saturday afternoon at Millett Hall in its last game of the regular season.
Career-high from Felder powers Miami past Kent
A dominant first half allowed the Miami University men’s basketball team (12-16, 8-9 MAC) to cruise past Kent State University (16-14, 7-10 MAC) 73-61.
RedHawks fall to Buffalo after second half collapse
The Miami University men’s basketball team (11-16, 7-9 MAC) went into the locker room at the half with a two-point lead on the University at Buffalo (18-8, 12-4 MAC).
’Hawks knock off Zips
The Miami University men’s basketball team needed two defensive stops in the final four seconds of the game to secure its win over the University of Akron.
Miami knocks off BGSU
The Miami University men’s basketball team (10-15, 6-8 MAC) halted a five game losing streak Sunday, toppling Bowling Green State University (11-16, 5-9 MAC) 55-52 at Millet Hall.
Red and White drop fifth straight game
His team mired in a four-game losing streak and in search of a much-needed jolt, head coach John Cooper inserted little-used seven-foot sophomore center John Hawkins into the starting lineup.
’Hawks come up short against Western
The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-14, 5-7 MAC) is rapidly falling out of the Mid-American conference (MAC) race after losing to Western Michigan University (16-8, 9-3 MAC) 68-57.
Slow start dooms Miami in third consecutive loss
The University at Buffalo Bulls (14-7, 8-3 MAC) stampeded Miami University men’s basketball team (9-13, 5-6 MAC) 75-62 Wednesday.
RedHawks fall to Bobcats after relinquishing 15-point halftime lead
The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-12, 5-5 MAC) went into the locker room against the Ohio University Bobcats (17-6, 7-3 MAC) sitting pretty with a 15-point lead.
’Hawks fade during second half in loss
The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-11, 5-4 MAC) was unable to withstand a 15-0 second-half run by Northern Illinois University (10-11, 4-5 MAC) and fell to the Huskies 53-41.
’Hawks soar past Eagles
The Miami University men’s basketball team rebounded from an eight-point halftime deficit to ground Eastern Michigan University.
RedHawks no match for Rockets in defeat results
Head coach John Cooper said he thought the RedHawks did not play with the sense of urgency required to beat the current Mid-American Conference (MAC) leader.
- College of Creative Arts holds forums for dean candidates
- Knights in Shining Armor ride to town weekend
- MU advances in MAC tourney
- Peace Corps makes MU cradle of service
- Greek life dances the night away in philanthropic POTH event
- On her grind: MU senior to present comedy sketch
- Engineering students chime in with new electronic music system for Pulley Tower
- Police Beat (03/11/14)
- MU welcomes renowned writer, reporter to faculty
- Going for gold: Student trains for 2016 Olympics
- Project Green Room calls for plans to reduce U.S. deficit, offers $500
- Concerns raised over $20 IFC registration fee
- Alcohol truths: Breaking bottles, myths
- High number of applicants helps Miami raise the bar for class of 2018
- ASG approves $210,000 MAP budget
- Letter to the Editor | Kosher food availability important to community
- Editorial | TMS editorial pages in place to facilitate civic conversation
- Opinion | Satirical take on a current policy crisis: Surrender Ukraine to Putin
- Letter to the Editor | Ag-Gag bills damage our nation’s reputation
- Opinion | Our priorities in rape cases are out of wack: SAK backlog has become a big problem
- Opinion | Liberals as lesser men: Debunking the myths behind the stereotype of men from the left
- Letter to the Editor | Grounds Crews and Snow Removal
- Letter to the Editor | Admins give insight to Greek conflict, resolution
- Editorial | ‘Mother of Fraternities’ slowly slips away: Miami stays quiet
- Opinion | Leading HPV vaccines are not entirely effective, consumers should remain aware
- MU advances in MAC tourney
- ’Hawks split final regular season series
- MU splits doubleheaders
- Enjoying the outdoors through other sports
- ’Hawks fall to Broncos, end season
- RedHawks host Flashes in MAC first round game
- RedHawks take down Bobcats
- ’Hawks fall to Bobcats in Battle of Bricks
- Golf finishes seventh in Colleton River Collegiate
- 2014 Reds: Big step in which direction?