Sports - Men's Basketball
Quinten Rollins to play football for RedHawks
Rollins has spent the last four seasons playing point guard for Miami basketball, but will be playing football for head coach Chuck Martin next season. Rollins will play cornerback for the RedHawks.
’Hawks end season with loss to Ohio University
The season has come to an end for the Miami University men’s basketball team.
MU advances in MAC tourney
For the second straight year, the RedHawks are packing their bags for Cleveland.
RedHawks host Flashes in MAC first round game
The Miami University men’s basketball team (12-18, 8-10 MAC) hosts Kent State (16-15, 7-11 MAC) in the Mid-American Conference Tournament first round Monday. Opening tip is scheduled for 7 p.m.
RedHawks take down Bobcats
The Miami University women’s basketball team ended an eight game skid Saturday as it won its final Mid-American Conference game, taking down arch-rival Ohio University 68-63.
’Hawks fall to Bobcats in Battle of Bricks
The Miami University men’s basketball team (12-17, 8-10 MAC) fell to its rival Ohio University (21-10, 11-7 MAC) 82-76 in an epic overtime battle Saturday afternoon at Millett Hall in its last game of the regular season.
Career-high from Felder powers Miami past Kent
A dominant first half allowed the Miami University men’s basketball team (12-16, 8-9 MAC) to cruise past Kent State University (16-14, 7-10 MAC) 73-61.
RedHawks fall to Buffalo after second half collapse
The Miami University men’s basketball team (11-16, 7-9 MAC) went into the locker room at the half with a two-point lead on the University at Buffalo (18-8, 12-4 MAC).
’Hawks knock off Zips
The Miami University men’s basketball team needed two defensive stops in the final four seconds of the game to secure its win over the University of Akron.
Miami knocks off BGSU
The Miami University men’s basketball team (10-15, 6-8 MAC) halted a five game losing streak Sunday, toppling Bowling Green State University (11-16, 5-9 MAC) 55-52 at Millet Hall.
Red and White drop fifth straight game
His team mired in a four-game losing streak and in search of a much-needed jolt, head coach John Cooper inserted little-used seven-foot sophomore center John Hawkins into the starting lineup.
’Hawks come up short against Western
The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-14, 5-7 MAC) is rapidly falling out of the Mid-American conference (MAC) race after losing to Western Michigan University (16-8, 9-3 MAC) 68-57.
Slow start dooms Miami in third consecutive loss
The University at Buffalo Bulls (14-7, 8-3 MAC) stampeded Miami University men’s basketball team (9-13, 5-6 MAC) 75-62 Wednesday.
RedHawks fall to Bobcats after relinquishing 15-point halftime lead
The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-12, 5-5 MAC) went into the locker room against the Ohio University Bobcats (17-6, 7-3 MAC) sitting pretty with a 15-point lead.
’Hawks fade during second half in loss
The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-11, 5-4 MAC) was unable to withstand a 15-0 second-half run by Northern Illinois University (10-11, 4-5 MAC) and fell to the Huskies 53-41.
- Convicted Enron CFO to speak on ethics
- Senior saves scraps for simulation screen
- Just another day at MU: No high hopes for 4/20
- Plagiarism punishments enforced to end problem
- RateMyProfessors: Creating reputations one teacher at a time
- Symposium welcomes former South Korea PM
- ‘Cool’ cause capitalizes on Greek custom
- Police Beat (04/18/14)
- MUPD’s man behind the screen
- Electric cars can park and plug in Oxford
- Drunken antics disturb late-night ASC
- Students shoot movie, bad guys
- MU humanities opens doors, fills wallets
- Dean of creative arts drops the ‘interim’
- Students act their shoe size for Creativity Week
- Letter to the Editor | Easter Edition 2014
- Letter to the Editor | Easter Edition 2014
- Editorial | If you like it, then you should wait to put a ring on it: Wait to tie knot after college
- Opinion | Torture is being done in our name, citizens must demand a full accounting
- Opinion | Oxford: A drinking town with a college problem
- Editorial | Make a good first impression, ace email etiquette
- Opinion | Studying is more expensive: A fresh look at the economic side to building a resume
- Opinion | Growing police militarization is increasingly a concern in U.S.
- Editorial | Those who choose Miami know that size matters
- Opinion | Religion can no longer be used to oppress rights: Where do we draw the line?
- TMS Staff predictions for Lord Stanley’s Cup
- Bats push RedHawks past Eastern Kentucky
- ’Hawks to host MAC East opponents
- Red and White ready for weekend meets
- MU prepares for Boilermaker Invitational
- Red and White look to clinch outright MAC title
- Miami drops series to MAC East leading Kent
- Red and White lose three of four to Western Michigan and Northern Illinois
- The true professional gives a humble interview
- RedHawks finish 14th in Robert Kepler Invitational