Sports - Men's Basketball

• football Quinten Rollins to play football for RedHawks

Rollins has spent the last four seasons playing point guard for Miami basketball, but will be playing football for head coach Chuck Martin next season. Rollins will play cornerback for the RedHawks.

• ’Hawks end season with loss to Ohio University

The season has come to an end for the Miami University men’s basketball team.

• bball1 MU advances in MAC tourney

For the second straight year, the RedHawks are packing their bags for Cleveland.

• RedHawks host Flashes in MAC first round game

The Miami University men’s basketball team (12-18, 8-10 MAC) hosts Kent State (16-15, 7-11 MAC) in the Mid-American Conference Tournament first round Monday. Opening tip is scheduled for 7 p.m.

• RedHawks take down Bobcats

The Miami University women’s basketball team ended an eight game skid Saturday as it won its final Mid-American Conference game, taking down arch-rival Ohio University 68-63.

• ’Hawks fall to Bobcats in Battle of Bricks

The Miami University men’s basketball team (12-17, 8-10 MAC) fell to its rival Ohio University (21-10, 11-7 MAC) 82-76 in an epic overtime battle Saturday afternoon at Millett Hall in its last game of the regular season.  

• bball Career-high from Felder powers Miami past Kent

A dominant first half allowed the Miami University men’s basketball team (12-16, 8-9 MAC) to cruise past Kent State University (16-14, 7-10 MAC) 73-61.

• RedHawks fall to Buffalo after second half collapse

The Miami University men’s basketball team (11-16, 7-9 MAC) went into the locker room at the half with a two-point lead on the University at Buffalo (18-8, 12-4 MAC).

• boysbball ’Hawks knock off Zips

The Miami University men’s basketball team needed two defensive stops in the final four seconds of the game to secure its win over the University of Akron.

• bball Miami knocks off BGSU

The Miami University men’s basketball team (10-15, 6-8 MAC) halted a five game losing streak Sunday, toppling Bowling Green State University (11-16, 5-9 MAC) 55-52 at Millet Hall.

• basketball Red and White drop fifth straight game

His team mired in a four-game losing streak and in search of a much-needed jolt, head coach John Cooper inserted little-used seven-foot sophomore center John Hawkins into the starting lineup.

• ’Hawks come up short against Western

The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-14, 5-7 MAC) is rapidly falling out of the Mid-American conference (MAC) race after losing to Western Michigan University (16-8, 9-3 MAC) 68-57.

• bball Slow start dooms Miami in third consecutive loss

The University at Buffalo Bulls (14-7, 8-3 MAC) stampeded Miami University men’s basketball team (9-13, 5-6 MAC) 75-62 Wednesday.

• RedHawks fall to Bobcats after relinquishing 15-point halftime lead

The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-12, 5-5 MAC) went into the locker room against the Ohio University Bobcats (17-6, 7-3 MAC) sitting pretty with a 15-point lead.

• ’Hawks fade during second half in loss

The Miami University men’s basketball team (9-11, 5-4 MAC) was unable to withstand a 15-0 second-half run by Northern Illinois University (10-11, 4-5 MAC) and fell to the Huskies 53-41.