Sports - Hockey
Brotherhood’s Frozen Four run falls just short
It was win or go home in the NCAA Midwest Regional finals this weekend in Toledo, Ohio.
’Hawks head to Toledo for NCAA Tournament
For the eighth straight year, the Miami University men’s hockey team is one of the 16 squads to make the NCAA Tournament.
RedHawks fall in CCHA Semifinals to Wolverines
The top-seeded Miami University hockey team (24-11-5) was aware of the challenge that the seven-seed University of Michigan posed...
’Hawks prepare for final CCHA Championship
For the No. 3 Miami University hockey team, a fourth-straight Central Collegiate Hockey Association (CCHA) semifinal appearance offers a chance at immortality.
RedHawks advance to CCHA Semifinals
The No. 3 Miami University hockey team might have been one of nine squads nationwide that needed a third game to clinch its respective league tournament quarterfinal, but for the fourth year in a row it will be headed to the Central Collegiate Hockey Association (CCHA) Semifinals in Detroit, Mich.
Miami looks to lock up CCHA title in final series
If you would have asked anyone what place the Miami University men’s hockey team would finish in league play, the common consensus definitely wouldn’t have been first.
’Hawks prove Superior
It was a wild weekend for the Miami University men’s hockey team, one that saw the No. 3 RedHawks suit up in Sault Ste. Marie, Mich., as they swept a two-game series with Central Collegiate Hockey Association (CCHA) opponent Lake Superior State.
RedHawks head north to face Lake Superior
With two weeks remaining in league play, the Miami University men’s hockey team is perched precariously atop the Central Collegiate Hockey Association (CCHA) standings with 50 points.
Hockey Alumni update: Redhawks in the pros
The Miami University ice hockey (19-8-5) currently sits atop the Central Collegiate Hockey Association while some former members of the Brotherhood are representing Miami in the National Hockey League.
- Rebelution singer digs diversity, free music and coming to Oxford
- The Browns are coming to town
- 3D Jurassic Park to be roaring success
- Stage Left tests spelling skills
- Brick Street to play out the year with concerts of different genres
- Theater frat shows everyone can benefit from a dose of therapy
- “Asian Starbucks” celebrates opening
- A$AP Rocky surfs Brick Street crowd
- The 'Comeback City’ of Cleveland deserves the comeback kid
- ’Hawks prepare for postseason push
- Miami to host second home meet of season
- Red and White ready for MAC battles against Michigan teams
- RedHawks split home and home with Dayton
- Eagles sweep RedHawks
- The greatest trip of my life: The Final Four
- Miami drops two in Nuxhall Classic
- RedHawks ready for road stand against WMU and Bowling Green
- ’Hawks move into tie for first with pair of victories