Opinion | Top 10 reasons to go to the Princess this Friday
Published: Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Updated: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 02:11
1. It’s close, so if you don’t have a car or you want to save gas money, this is convenient.
2. It has been around for over 100 years and is a landmark in Oxford.
3. If you don’t like paying $10 plus to see a show, this is an inexpensive alternative at $5.
4. The Princess plans to screen more independent films in the future.
5. It’s getting a bit cold for the drive-in.
6. The theater is newly cleaned, unlike the sticky floors of the Hamilton 8.
7. If you like old, black and white films, the Princess plans to screen these as well.
8. They already have a great lineup of movies for Friday.
9. Local business owners have worked hard to reopen the theater for all to enjoy.
10. Dinner and a movie is always a great date idea.