By Staff

Alumna threatens victim   over same ex-boyfriend

Monday around 3:32 a.m., a female reported to OPD that another female had threatened her at StadiUm Bar & Grill. The victim said the female pushed her unnecessarily and threatened to beat her up. She informed the victim the next time she sees her she will "beat her ass," according to OPD. This was not the first time the female had approached the victim, according to OPD. Saturday, Jan. 26, the female approached the victim, this time at Heavy Hands Bar. According to OPD, the female was taunting the victim at Heavy Hands Bar. The victim said the issues come from the fact that she and the female have the same ex-boyfriend. The female graduated from Miami University last year, but comes back when her sorority has functions, according to OPD.

OPD escorts first-year female to dormitory

Tuesday around 1:43 a.m., OPD was dispatched to assist the Oxford Life Squad in response to a female passed out across the street from KDS Express. Upon arrival, the female opened her eyes and when asked to give her license, she gave them her Chase Bank Card. The officers asked if she knew where she was and she responded "here." When asked where she lived, she stated Thompson Hall. The officers located two driver's licenses, one from Illinois and the other from Michigan, according to OPD. The picture on the Illinois driver's license, identified as Miami University student Natalie Pollard, matched the female, according to OPD. She stated she was 20 years of age.

When officers asked who the other identification was, she told them it was her friend's and she was holding it for her. The Oxford Life Squad talked with her but she refused treatment. Officers could detect a strong smell of alcoholic beverage coming from Pollard, along with bloodshot eyes, slurred speech and trouble keeping her balance, according to OPD. According to OPD, the officers took Pollard back to Thompson Hall, where a Miami University Police Officer escorted her back to her room. Pollard was charged with sales to and use by underage persons, according to OPD.

Purse disappears while girl goes to restroom

Wednesday around 10:30 a.m., an OPD officer met with a female in reference to a theft report. The female said around 1 a.m. Wednesday, she was in the restroom at the O-Pub Bar and when she returned to her table she noticed her purse was missing from the back of her chair, according to OPD. Several items including her identification keys, credit/debit card and cash were in her purse.

Student reports broken railing, blames fraternity

Wednesday around midnight., an OPD officer met with a female in reference to a property damage complaint. The female said around 2 a.m., someone broke several posts off the railing that surrounds the front porch of her house. According to OPD, she told OPD this has happened before and said she believes the nearby fraternity is responsible for the damage because one of the railing posts was found in the fraternity's house during a prior incident, according to OPD.

By Staff