By Staff

Male student urinates on Chipotle window

At 2:57 a.m. Friday, an OPD officer was standing in front of Skyline Chili when he observed an individual urinating on a window of Chipotle Mexican Grill, 1 W. High St. The officer stopped the individual and identified him as junior Tucker (TJ) Eilau, according to OPD. The officer asked Eilau his age and he stated he was 18. The officer retrieved his driver's license and saw that he was 20 years of age, according to OPD.

Eilau smelled strongly of an alcoholic beverage and had trouble standing, according to OPD. He also had two wristbands on his arm, according to OPD. The officer asked if he had any fake identification on him and Eilau responded he had two, according to OPD. Inside his wallet, the officer found a fake Ohio and Michigan license with Eilau's picture, according to OPD.

The two fake licenses and two wristbands were taken to OPD for evidence. Eilau was then taken to OPD for booking where he was issued sales to and use by underage persons, certain acts prohibited, and disorderly conduct, according to OPD.

Suspects gas and dash at Circle K gas station

Around 7:35 a.m. Friday, an Oxford Police Department (OPD) officer met with clerks at Circle K, 327 W. Spring St., in reference to stolen gasoline. According to the night shift clerk, a tan four-door vehicle, occupied by two males and two females, pulled up to the pumps and added $45.19 worth of gas to the vehicle. Three of the suspects entered the store and tried to pay for the fuel with $12. The clerk had a short discussion with the suspects and a male left a name and phone number. OPD checked the phone number and found it to be false and the license plate did not match the suspect's vehicle, according to OPD. The manager provided OPD with a copy of the video from the store as evidence.

Underage male resists arrest at Skipper's Pub

Around 1:52 a.m. Saturday, OPD officers responded to Skipper's Pub, 121 E. High St. in reference to a disturbance called in by two other OPD officers on the scene. When an OPD officer arrived on scene, he found another officer physically struggling with a male subject. The officer was informed there had been an altercation between the male subject and the owner of Skipper's Pub when the male subject refused to leave, according to OPD. The subject continued to resist arrest and the officers forced him to the ground, according to OPD.

Two officers struggled to put handcuffs on the subject and eventually were successful. One of the officers was informed the male had provided a fictitious New Jersey driver's license. The owner of Skipper's told the male to leave but the male responded with explicit language, according to OPD. That's when the officers approached. He had a strong alcoholic odor on his breath and was slurring his speech, according to OPD. He was walked back to OPD for booking. There he was identified as junior Joseph McDermott, according to OPD. The OPD confirmed his New Jersey license was fake, according to OPD. McDermott was charged with sales to and use to underage persons, prohibitions, criminal trespass, and resisting arrest, according to OPD. He was then taken to the Butler County Jail.

By Staff