Tech Tip | IT Services announces "Office Hours" beginning February 28
Do you want to know more about what is happening with technology-related events at Miami? Want to ask IT staff members your questions about technology? Now you have your chance.
Information Technology (IT) Services will be hosting a series of open sessions to give the Miami community an opportunity to meet with IT Services staff about a variety of technology topics. Some of the sessions will revolve around a theme, like Miami's new web-based training partnership with Atomic Learning, while others will be completely open and attendees will have the opportunity to discuss any issues they would like. Sessions will be 50 minutes in length, and take place either during lunchtime, or at the end of the day.
The first session takes place on Friday, February 28, beginning at 11:30 am in Room 241 of the Shriver Center. This session will focus on the domain name change from muohio to MiamiOH, and will cover what you can do to prevent disruptions to important services and communications.
For a list of upcoming Office Hours sessions, please visit MiamiOH.edu/UIT/OfficeHours.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Miami Student News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE MIAMI STUDENT NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MIAMI STUDENT NEWS
- President Hodge, others celebrate Miami Merger with Chinese wedding reenactment
- Art opens seniors' minds
- 'Documented:' A personal story powerfully told
- Roxford music fest rocks Uptown Park
- Summer at the cinema: Must-see movies
- WARNING: This university may contain traces of gluten
- Scholarships abound, students achieve
RECENT THE MIAMI STUDENT CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest