Metro alters routes to avoid WBC visit
Due to the Westboro Baptist Church protest occurring at the corner of Spring and Maple Streets Tuesday afternoon, several changes have been made to Miami Metro routes that stop in that area between 3 and 5 p.m.
The blue, orange and Level 27 buses will have a temporary stop south of the west Shriver Center lot entrance.
The green, red and express No. 2 buses will have a temporary stop in the southeast Cook Field lot by the steps near the crosswalk across State Route 73.
The yellow and express No. 1 buses will have a temporary stop at the corner of Oak and Spring Streets, either at the stop sign or just east or west of the crosswalk.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Miami Student News Articles
Recent The Miami Student News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE MIAMI STUDENT NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MIAMI STUDENT NEWS
- President Hodge, others celebrate Miami Merger with Chinese wedding reenactment
- Art opens seniors' minds
- 'Documented:' A personal story powerfully told
- Roxford music fest rocks Uptown Park
- Summer at the cinema: Must-see movies
- WARNING: This university may contain traces of gluten
- Scholarships abound, students achieve
RECENT THE MIAMI STUDENT CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?