Good music and vibes beat the winter blues
By Claire Krieger Senior Staff Writer
Unfortunately for Miami University students, so far winter 2013 is shaping up to be eerily similar to winter 2012. Some students may welcome this statement with open arms and dreams of tank tops in February. However, for those of us who enjoy snowball fights, ice skating or, better yet, snow days, this repetitive winter could be alarming.
This playlist is the cure to another dry, boring winter. Decorate your room with homemade snowflakes and play this mix when you wear your pajamas inside out or flush your ice cubes down the toilet in hopes of a snow day. If, on the off chance these proven scientific methods don't bring any snow to Oxford, these songs will help you trick yourself into thinking it 2 degrees with two feet of snow outside.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Miami Student News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE MIAMI STUDENT NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MIAMI STUDENT NEWS
- President Hodge, others celebrate Miami Merger with Chinese wedding reenactment
- Art opens seniors' minds
- 'Documented:' A personal story powerfully told
- Roxford music fest rocks Uptown Park
- Summer at the cinema: Must-see movies
- WARNING: This university may contain traces of gluten
- Scholarships abound, students achieve
RECENT THE MIAMI STUDENT CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy